G.O. Team Namibia 2007

It's that time again

Hey everyone, Well it's about that time of year again that we start talking about going back to Namibia this summer. Darin's written up a trip proposal that you can read by clicking on the link in the side bar. If you're at all interested in going please come check out the information meeting at 6:00pm on Sunday, January 28th. You're not making any commitment to go on the trip by attending the meeting. It's just for informational purposes only. The application and $50 deposit will be due February 15th. Thanks for your consideration and we hope to see you at the meeting!

4 comments:

amanda said...

wow... so there basically are not words that could describe how I felt when I saw this...

Jackie said...

The dust never settles. So, it's really a possibility for 2007! Perhaps it's time to start the countdown clock.....tick tock tick tock twenty weeks tick tock tick tock

germaine said...

just so you know.... I don't think my door jam is big enough... :-)

Love ~G

Jackie said...

Well, that took me about 15 seconds to get it! It's a doorway or frame...that messed me up! And I can't decorate your office this time around so I will have to decorate your house!!! Is it 20 or 19 that we are starting with?


All content is ©2007 Christ's Church of Amherst